Saturday, September 22, 2007

its another new beginning for me.
and i really hope it all goes well =)

hmmm, skating at east coast on thurs night, swensens at crown prince after which. then MJ with judith and all after supper! MANNNN, I WAS SO DAMN SHAGG PLEASE.
skipped sch on fri, expected-.-

movie 1st, then headed to sentosa!
from km8 ---- cafe del mar
cafe del mar ---- palawan beach ---- km8 AGAIN.
beautifulBEAUTIFUL =D
then, ponggol nasi lemak with the girls.
so much love for girls talk =)))


"wee-u-wee!" wonder why so many of my frens been using this phrase on me lo -.-
schl is not too bad afterall. new class, new frens, new working mates.


its always the unexpected that happens.


OMG, BTW I SPOTTED A SHOOTING STAR AT BEDOK JETTY! REALLYYY!
believe it or not, i made a wish =)

No comments: