Tuesday, January 29, 2008









life's been so boring. been shoppping alot lately, i shld be happy yea? but im NOT! goshh, the things i wanna get is either too expensive or no size. wthhh. nvm, got myself 3pairs of heels today.

3more days to holidays, ohh cheeers people! imma gon work HARD, earn MUCH, nd finally play HARD before my 2mths of hols end.
oh, i might be joining my grp of friends for bangkok trip! anybody interest to join let me know OKAYYYY! very welcome (:

okoks, pewtures for shooooowww. whn i ve nth btr to do :( i needa learn to photoshop please. heehee, can do wonders to my prwetttty piccas boy!
TODAY- shopping
WED- shooping again
THURS- hopefully nth is on
FRI- to the salon
SAT- dye hair, shopping with my mister
SUN- round of shopping AGAIN...

wah sian sian sian, go BROKE TOG GIRLS!
ANGBAO, YOU KNOW IM SO SO SO WAITING FOR YOU? IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU, GAWD! I CANT WAIT TO RECIEVE YOU AND WELCOME YOU INTO MY SAVINGS BOY! BELIEVE ME, I LOVE YOU SEWWWWW MUCCCHIE WORRRRRR!

No comments: