Friday, November 2, 2007

HI MY BESTEST BEST FRIEND THRE =)
i ve this really silly best friend who can really get on my nerve many times nd yet still i dont know why im able to always forgive her easily. well, i dont need ure "sorry". instead i hope i wont get to hear it ever again. because i really dont wanna such things to happen again, nd i dont feel good at all.
nd i think you understand me dont you?
well well, i guess you need to make it up to me..... tht is, if i were to visit KM8, you shld know whts my fav main course, nd wht finger foood to go along huh?? ITS GON BE URE TREAT BABE! =DD
*forgiven* still as much love from me to you =))












i hope no more ppl is coming to tag me saying im always writing compo ah!!!
nahhhh! photos for sale! 1piece 5buckkkkks!
buy 5 get 1 freeee. HAHAHAHA

ohh anyways, boyboy's getting weaker nd weaker. nd according to the vet, his brain is being badly damaged and thus his brain is no longer functioning like norm.
= brain partially dead.
and doctor asked us to be prepared for boy will be leaving us any time =(
really sad news. hmmmm, lets jst pray.

aft a long tiring day nd EXTREMELY AWFUL NIGHT.
im finally gon K.O, im missing out on many beauty sleeps! oh gossssh

being really random here.
dont understand why is it every r/s im in, i will have to be jealous of another girl of his.
figured it out, nd i guess it all lies with myself. all about having *CONFIDENCE*
i realised confidence play a big role in life.
with confidence, it wil be diff the way you carry urself. even an ugly duckling will look attractive with confidence.
likewise, w/o confidence, one can nvr be attractive even thou her features are sharp.
im here i am, trying really hard to gain confidence for i feel thre is so much im losing out on, jst cause of tht WORD.


nights my world.
my boy.
my girls =)

No comments: