Monday, October 29, 2007

I CAN HEAR THE BELLS RING =)))













lols, i have all the photos taken with my cousins, but forget to tke with the bride and groom.
this is during my cousin's wedding dinner. the beautiful bride! =D
she looked so pretty tht day, and everything feels so sweet. they had their registry on tht day itself on the stage, pronouncing them officially husband and wife. can you imagine jst how sweet the process was?? putting on the rings for each other, and holding their certs for more and more shots! woooo lala! i want mine done tht wayyyy TOOOOO! hees!

sucha happy night. had talks with daddy, suddenly feels like we re friends more than father-daughter r/s. LOLS

kenneth said i look so pretty tht night! looked so glam nd blablabla. weeee! =D

woah, i ve been slping at 5am since thurs. and waking up in the early morning since fri. work on sat and sun. damn! im sooo shagg, and all this contributed to me falling sick. sore eyes, fever, sore throat and wht? not enufff? all these almost killed me! and i still went on to work on sunday feeling this bad. goshhh! wht am i doing? I AM NUA-STER LEHHHHH! HAHAHHAHAS
went to the doc at 11pm last night, mygawd! consultation alrdy cost me 43buckkks! so add up tog, it was 72 buckeroouuss! goodness me. couldnt wait till tmr morning, so rushed off to 24hrs clinic. skipped sch today nd mayb tmr?
gon have some good rest, and more early nights.


kenneth's been so busyy with this studies. this is the 1st weekend im not seeing him. and im prepared for more of this to come. at least for A MONTH! ahhh, whtever.

will update about boyboy and my clubbing session on my nxt post!!!
seeya friends. i miss ALLL OF YOU PEEPS!

No comments: