Thursday, February 28, 2008

suddenly have the urge to blog. okay, i wanna change my blog alrdy. this one seeems very dead. and also the stories built up in here are very complicated and upsetting matters. gotta start anew, and so shld this blog!

finally had my date with baby marc! whooopeee! so great =) caught the movie, fool's gold. its was not so bad. hot stuff! kinda a comedy la, shld go catch it too people!
after which, went ovr to baby marc's place for MJ, cheryl joined us too. had so much fun and laughters. nd yay! i won all of them =D been so long since i win la. cheers man! (((:

well, so much confusion within me. my mind is crashing, its failing me badly. my head is thumbing evrynight. painful as it is, but they nvr hurts like hw my heart does.
i dont knw wht im thinking. whether this feeling, you call it love or guilt? or is it jst me nt being able to adapt being alone yet? okie, maybe maybe.. i call this redeeming myself. no, urgggh. i dont know. obviously i dont love you no. neither is it you. dont even think!

humans they change, very fast. feelings come nd go. jst whn i realised th night is tking too long to end, dawn comes to save my night. i nvr did realise light actually helps bringing my mood up to another lvl. at least i dont feel so moody as compared feeling at night. now, i officially pronouce, IHATE DARKNESS!
nd i cant sleeep at night. im suffering frm really bad insomnia, really. goshh. i jst slept frm 8am-1130am. and i cant go back to sleep anymore.. see this is hw bad it is.
fucking hell.


you call this emo or wht?

No comments: