Monday, March 10, 2008

back aft so long.
i ve started working at km8 since last weekend. but skipped working this weekend bcuz of IT show.
woah, im all drained out bcuz of IT show. im really tireddd, all my energy is dry right now. finally i can have a good rest nd slept till mid afternoon. darn shiokkkkk!
IT show is been toooo overly crowded. foot steppings evrywhre. and omggg, i gt too much scratches on my hands bcuz of tht stupid wire thingy laaa. cb

my leg is aching bigBIG time =(((
but overall im quite happy. 1st thing, i earned big bucks i believed. 2ndly, i known quite afew frens who are really humourous, they re th reasons why working aint so bored in thre afterall. they are so hilarious la! thinking of them jst makes me wanna LOL.
also, i get to see people whom i ve been wanting to see. hahhahas

okay, so anyway i miss all my girlies!!! really much =(
these 4days i ve been working nd gg hm str8 to sleeep. darn lifeless
now, im jst craving for some good food like sakae sushi... urgggh. but evryone is working. ggrrrr!
guess im gg back to sleeep. my eyes are still half-opened.



darn, i miss you.

No comments: