Thursday, April 10, 2008





havent updated for almost a week.
been so busy evryday ): nd nt t mention my BURNT weekends. sighhh
nvm, i wanna see money which is more impt thank any other things in life nw.
money = happiness! =D

anw mon schl officially reopens. but yeaaa. i happily skipped th 1st two days of schl. i feeel like a bitch!

monday saw me at town happily painting nails with steph at th lousiest manicurist shop. omg, so much for our gentleness aft evrything is done. yet right at th end of th day, my nails are all still cui -.- he calls me th roughest girl, yet says he gon bring me go do up my nails bcuz my nails are partly cui cause of him=.= but this time round i swear smth is wrong with th manicurist technique lar. gggrrr! so not worth it. hmm..
aft tht, steph left for her fren. nd i was choosing t go btwn two places. either t obar t meet th km8 beautiful people, or t find someone else. then, i made up my mind nd head t whre my heart calls out for. HAHAHA, jst kidding please.
was so shag i wanted t head home. but since i promised t go rescue him nd so i did (:
in th end, i got him in th whole worst state by pouring 5secs of martell right into his "trusted" open mouth for me. LOL! so much fo trusting me t pour water, but... lalala =p
dragonfly aft pubbing. so got home only at 6am, as usual.

slept like a log on tues morning. so promised willie we gon have dinn tgt tht night. chilled th whole afternoon nd met willie at xinmin's prata shop. in th end, we didnt even eat. jst chat chat chat all th way till i left t meet val dearest at hongkong cafe along with my lappy! all so excited yet evrything failed operating at mac. cbbbb HAHAs
bumped into issac thre, i see him evrywhre in hougang lar gosh! LOL
then aft trouble shooting for so long at MAC'D, finally we gave up nd took a ride from issac back t val's place. thank you nicest guy (: nd yeaa, i nvr forget our breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper hopefully its gon happen sooon whn we both are free yeap.
dicussion btwn me nd val abt our holiday trips ends at arnd 4. then i met willie agn nd he FORCED ME t WALK HOME! asshole. walk t 401, sekali he hungry. so we settled down for yummilious mee siam. nd carried on our walk. lucky thing he walked me home else im so gon whack him darn!
hahas anw good excercise lar. reached home only at 630. kana big time frm daddy nd mommy both at th same time, nd finally bedtime stories(:

woke up early on wed t collect my passport. feeling so shiok. hmm.. then met up with cheryl initially wanted t collect her hp at PS. but our fingers were darn itchy we headed t bugis for manicure. YES AGN FOR ME. removed tht ugly nails nd put on a new design. 1st time tried this kinda gradient pattern all thanks t cheryl (:
dinn was a treat frm cheryl at sakae sushi. darn shiok! =D
aftwhich, headed t meet him at bendeemer for another round of dinner/supper.
sorry willie couldnt join you guys at prata house due t having t wake up early for sch today.

weee! so finally i attended schl today. met my new classmates, well, they re fine people. least i wasnt freaked out by any of them(:
finally seeing my dearest seng guan aft so long of holi breaks. misses his crap! LOL

TMR GON BE A PARTY NIGHT! LOVELOVELOVE
cheeers people(:

No comments: