Friday, April 4, 2008





APRIL FOOL FAILED ME. hahahas
kana cheated by my frens. nd i failed in cheating my frens back. darn th cycle! but well val dearest got cheated by me thou. it was darn dumb nd she actually believed. LOLs

so anyway MON was family dinner at raffles hotel. th buffet thre aint so shiok as compared t th previous family dinner. forgotten which hotel tht was. but th LOBSTER wasss woooooosh! SO GOOOD SO GOOOD. th other time thre was 7 of us dinn thre. this time round thre is only 6. cause one left th family. HAHAs. yeaaa. know who? LOL
well, family dinn was good. catching up with bro nd sis. seeing daddy more than 15mins. HAHAs!
ohohoh! nd wht adds on t th happiness is th new arrived car daddy got on monday itself also! darn shiok, its errmm if im not wrong toyota camry 2.4
was so much btr than daddy's previous precious which is toyota corolla Altis which now belongs t my sis, nd in may t my bro. hmm.. none of my piece ):
NVM, DRIVING LISENCE IM NEARING TO YOUUUU! WOOOOO, PASSED MY BTT aft failing my 1st time. darn panick!

aft dinn, daddy dropped me at kovan t meet up with val. guess me nd val darling has been meeting up let say almost evryday?? hahas. nd thre's new topic t talk abt evry single meeting. we re super gossipers luh!
then.. VALERIE acc me OUT! so shiok tht feeling. ahyi gege allows her out more often nowadays. which is sucha pleasant good news ((: x100
drank like mad once agn-.- but good thing i wasnt even half gone. was perfectly fine (:

WED was a busy busy day. cause on tues night smth really suay happened. was enjoying ourselves so much we played arnd. then!! th bad thing jst happen in ONE PUSH.
my friend fell down nd knocked her chin. she was yelling in pain yet i was laughing real hard at another corner. till i see things aint gg right, so i walked ovr nd asked in a laughing mode "eh, hahahas. wht happen? stand up lei"
then she replied " i think my tooth broke"
nd OMGGGZ, HER DARN TOOTH REALLY BROKE INTO HALF. worse thing its her TWO FRONT TEETH luh!
shitshitshit, i was panicking like a mad woman. nd yet she got up, nd laughed t herself. then carried on with her forever NVM mindset. she said, " nvm luh. i dont like my front teeth anw"
gawd, she pro positive thinker. HAHAs
nd omg, she looked darn awful with two front broken teeth. LOL
so wed was searching fo th best dental place t fix her ugly teeth.
darn tiring, fianlly found one nd doctor gave magic t her teeth. aft fixing, touching up, her teeth they looked perfectly fine (((: lots of smiles aft tht.

then WED NIGHT i went ovr t en lounge t find my fren thre. drank chivas which got me vomitting like mad! so bad i wanna head hm alrdy, my fren pulled me t zoukkk. gawd! thts why i skipped th pubbing outting with km8 ppl! so sad ):
i thot i was wasted, but upon reaching zouk i felt like normal, back t sober.
at th end of th day, my fren gt wasted. hahas!

THURS was btt, nd i passed! aft tht, went ovr t sentosa for my cheryl darling. she was in a down down moood. sighhh i was in her position before nd i know exactly hw it feels. head t kovan fo supper aft.

TONIGHT,FRI. gon party like a wild child agn. its MOS with cheryl (:
hopefully my low mood gon get high at night! =D

No comments: