Saturday, January 30, 2010

CNY is nearing, so are my doomz dates for exams.
everything is pushing me to reduce my hours of sleep per day ):

*Have not gotten my CNY clothes
*Have not touched on my studying materials
*Have not packed my room for goodness sake!
*Have not gone for manicure, pedicure session for CNY
*Have not had time for diet plans ( okay this is an excuse!) haha!

SO MANY THINGS YET TO COMPLETE, nd so lil time left.

luckily i had my hair done. Wanted mahogany brown initially but got psycho ed nd got ash blonde instead. not exactly blonde thou, kinda dark dark brown.
Now i look v proper nd decent with v dark coloured hair (:

On a happier note, i got TWO new carebear added t my collection; Daydream Bear & Smart Heart Bear (:
Aiming for full yellow one, sunshine bear if im not wrong.
wait till CNY, mommy's gonna bring you all home heh heh ;)

okay, shall get back t work nw.
if i want a shorter lifespan in RP, i gotta striveSTRIVEstrive for my upcoming exams!
LAST LEAP, towards a btr future..

No comments: