Friday, March 26, 2010

finally, im back t th blogging mood (:
took 1 whole entire day t revamp my blog, sweet & simple it shall be.

upon getting back my results, im both happy nd upset.
firstly, i gt expected grades for my exams which really excites me bcuz i did achieve an A for marketing which i only attended 5/15 lessons, good job right, i know. But an A for exams prove hw hard i worked for so as t amend for th 10 classes missed =x
well, still attendance pulled my overall module grade down badly, nd this applies t all my other modules. V upset tht is )):

Conclusion : v disappointed in myself for being lazy, missing classes agn for th last semester, so here i am returning back t schl for a yr whn everyone else left schl for good. booo!
dont quite like this feeling but still, gotta bear with it. 1 last yr t go nd hopefully thts it for me (:

taught me a valuable lesson, "know ure priority nd set them right"

So what's ure number 1 right nw in life?

make sure you realise them, else you would be wasting ure time doing many unnessesary things which turns out a waste of time.

No comments: