Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Awesome night of feasting!

See, sometimes i love you soo much.
And other times, not tht wonderful.

You made me a truly happy girl last night ((:

First nice thing you did, Surprised me with my ALL-TIME-FAVORITE Famous Amos ((:  


Then you brought me t have my Favorite Jap Cuisine, YUMMS!
At paragon, serves yummylicious Fresh sashimi!  
Slurps!

This plate cost $70, $35 per serving. Expensive, but its some chef's recommendation of premium sashimi.
Canele's macaron cake? idk whts tht, but its wht i had, not bad. But alil tooo sweet.
Strawberry Shortcake! (its so janey. hahaha)
Then i decided t drop by The Cathay since my babygirl is on a night shift and popped her a surprise! ((:
See her all-smiles (:
Caught "SALT" since we were jst 10mins from the show time.
Its no doubt Awesome, but.. i dont like it. Keeping me in suspense, up till the end -.= Mad Angry!

Okay t wrap up th day, we had Hoegarden at "Dog & Bone"
Been long since i had a drink like so randomly.
Hear the old grandfather stories for the duration of 4 glasses of 1pint Hoegarden, heeheehee. Enjoyed your rumblings thou.
head back home at 2+ and KO right away!

My Monday Isn't Blue at all (:
"huggs"

No comments: