Monday, August 23, 2010


Been a gluttion lately!

Everyday is been a girly date. Spending time with my phat girls chillaxing/feasting/gossiping every other night. Hohoho.

For our dear dollabsolute (Alexis) belated birthday dinner, we had seafood feast at Dempsy Longbeach ((:
Awesome dinner with the awesomic girls!
Look at all that bombs! Feeding us TTM! nom nom. YUMS!
Ended off th night with them heading to boat quay and me heading home since i ve gt work th next day.

Then on another occasion,
janey, valueyy, cheryl and I had another dinner feast at outram, Teo Hong rd.
THE BOMBZ! Butter Porkrib! SUPERB, you all needa try it! YUMMYY!
THE GLUTTONS, my kind of friends.
 The amount of food i consumed over the weeek is counted by kilos. Not forgetting my dinner at Xing Wang with all the phat girls. I ate so much, they were stunned. woohoooo.. Oh please, let me slim down fast )):

Okay, stay home this weeek.
I needa discipline myself and study, cannot afford t waste time.
But currently im unwell, knn at this hr ):

Marcella Yong, don't say my blog close down hohh. Its still working, and doing great! (:
Ciao~

No comments: