Thursday, September 16, 2010

Feasting non-stop


Great feasting, too much greasy food lately kinda makes me sick thou.
wake up t a bad throat, and i reflected to realise i had too much heaty food these days.
nonetheless, i enjoyed them (:

So th other day, the boy and i decided t explore around singapore to see if there is any other jap cuisine we haven't tried. And interesting enuff, we drove all arnd and all th way to bukit timah. Yes, and there we found our new fav place to enjoy jap cuisine. They serve really yummy sushi wrapped with avocado and served with tempura crumbs. I can't describe it, you really have t try. hehs!

My favorite cha soba (:
i know right, eeewww? But sorry t say, its yummeh! hahaha
Reaally fresh fish, no fishy smell. Super nice!
This is how its like, if you enjoy avocado yea, thts for you.
We had more food than that, and we spent a total of 150+ for this dinns. But worthy enuff, cause it made us both happy child (:
Since i love jap cuisine v much, last week we visited this same place again, so trust me. It gotta be good!

Anws, last week was driving to holland V t have my absolute love, hagen daz fondue! Thank you my babies for accompanying me to enjoy this wonderful desert! heh heh. Bet you girls love it jst as much right?
i look soo awful. boooos!

SLURPS!
I went down to boat quay looking for tinghui in my soo cui face. Wished i had a mask. hohoho
So glad t see him! I was feeling so guilty for not being there for his farewell celebration before he enlist. So th minute he booked out, gave me a call. I went down (: sucha nice friend i am.

2010's delicious mooncake.
The awesome mooncake from sweetspot at MBS!
Then from shangri-la,
bird's nest with custard in snowskin. YUMMS!
LOOK at those fillings!

Mommy and me reserved the next few for ourselves! Haha.

okay back to study, talk laters.

No comments: