Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hell of a week.

Begins the hell of a week.
Tmr my exams officially starts, and here i am at Changi Airport T3, TCC having a glass of caramel soy d jelly tgt with my fren and our lappy. MUgging like crazy ):

I can't help but to envy my dearest valueyy who has nth btr t do, but rolling on the bed, having dinns here and thre, drinking at anywhre, everywhre and Mj all th time. I hate her! i wish im her naoooo.
Serve me right!
I partied at NANA till late on a sat night, when dawn approaches, i see myself at MBS having morning buffet breakfast at 0630am. I know rigghtt, blessed child (: There i was, with my dearest two, valueyy and janey, not forgetting my precious asset, my lappy, mugging like siao while enjoying my breafast. Rmrb i was jst done with NANA? Yes, imma crazy but strong. wahahaha.

Why am i always regretting wht i have not done/could have done/should have done ??
I should have studied since my 1st week of exam break.
I could have appreciated the long exam break and did revision well. Could have btr organised my time to study.
GDI, too late now. FML

Cant wait for this HELL week t be over!
right shah? hahahaha

GOODBYE, back t alt tap, change screen.
booohooooo!
WISH ME LUCK FOR THE COMING EXAMS! (:



Something meaningul for someone beautiful:


when that someone can handle your flaws
Love you on your moody days
Kiss you when you dont look great
And say you're beautiful no matter what happens
That someone is worth loving.

ilu*

No comments: