Monday, May 19, 2008

been so long since my last post.
anyway i finally had a good sleep aft so many nights of limited hrs of sleep.

PUBLIC HOLIDAY seems th same t me.
got suspended frm schl for being caught smoking th 3rd time in schl compound. this is super lame nd makes no sense. i dont mind being fine, but why do suspension? jst wasting my time nd making me miss test ovr agn nd agn. darn ass =.=
but anyway no worries ppl, im making full use of my 1week officially break frm schl. HAHAs! jst ENJOY, CAUSE I VE NO CHOICE.


YAY! IT SHOW'S PAY IS READY FOR COLLECTION =D
i ve earned quite abit considering working for only 3days. but they re darn slam ones thou, nd well.. all are worth it for $$$.

HAPPY SHOPPING SOOOOON! ((:
I MISS ALL MY FRUITIES BERI BERI MUCHHIE.
SHOW UP PLEASEE, ALL STOP GG INTO HIDING!
its understood tht all re busy as well bcuz of work, boyf, nd sleeep.
so nvm, karen shall jst wait.


anyway i ve made up my mind, im not giving schl up. nd im gon work hard t catch up with my workloads duing my 2weeks hols. i ve no time t lose anymore if i wanna cont' schling. so i'll jst make sure i attend schl EVRYDAY, nd do self-study on my own.
wish me luck babes!


BANGKOK trip is getting more nd more tempting.
whn i feel rich ;) hahas!

No comments: