Thursday, May 8, 2008

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING ?

this is bad, i still cant get to sleep aft tossing and turning on my bed for almost an hr considering how tired i am now. siggh

actually, life hasnt been really fantastic recently.
im lost. wandering in my own lala land w/o having really sensible thoughts lately.
schl's beeen a bitch as usual. im starting t feel gan jiong thou. yet im still slacking away. th idea of quitting schl been on my mind for th whole of yest nd today. but i know, thts definately not a wise choice.

right now, im stuck in between.
evrything is nt working out th way i want em' t be. nd this is torturing.
i miss th good old days whre by i can jst laugh my ass off with no worries.
right now, putting on a smile is th best thing i can do, nd i ve been practising this very much. its getting real tough nd tiring.

secondary schl life seems so much btr, its always good t stay sweet sixteen. agreeed?

urrrgh. it sucks t be me it sucks t be me it sucks it sucks it sucks t be me.thank you kay for having this quote in ure blog, it jst applies t me so darn well.


so what is happening in th mind?
i can no longer differentiate from right nd wrong, this is simply silly.
dissapointing acts of mine, i gotta pay with my heartaches.

on a lighter note, i met ferlynn today. realise how much i miss her, upon seeing her i felt so happy :D
nd not forgetting my dearest valerie, always make my day ((:

No comments: