Friday, May 30, 2008






AM SUCHA BRAVE GIRL TODAY.


i went t my usual dental appt this afternoon. nd finally aft many many times of persuasion from dr loh t get my wisdom tooth extract out, i finally gt it figured out today nd went ahead t get tht process done. pheeewwww~
nvr had sucha bad afternoon before, darn paranoid! i had really draggy feets t parkway today. goshhh
nd finally its done. hear no more naggings frm doctor. hahas!
ehh jst whn i thot my greatest fear is solved. here comes another one...

darn this one is even worse, i ve got t get my bottom wisdom tooth extract out and this time round its not as simple. my wisdom tooth is being hidden below those gums and t extract this fcuk out i ve t go for a mini surgery. t cut open th gum, take tht fuck out nd stitch my gums back.
sounds darn scary, nd im really worried. asked th doctor if i can be put t sleep nd doctor laughed big time. wthh lo calls me a "scally cat"! gggrrr!
t be honest, i ve always been very very afraid of dentist. i plucked up loads of courage t put on braces nd now i ve t go thru this shit. urrrgggh, i know its nth much, jst taking out wisdom tooth which evryone will have t do this one day. but no, its different for me. im considered two thumbs up cause im brave. i fucking went ALONE!
claps x 100 (:

anyway, HOLS HERE I COME!! :D
having 2weeks of hols starting frm tmr. i know many must be thinking it doesnt make a diff t me since i ve always been skipping sch on normal days as well. but thts whre you are wrong!
during this hols, im gon make full use of it.
1stly nd most imptly, i will be making full use of this short break t do catching up for schl work. will be returning t schl for some xtra lessons i requested from my facilitator.
2ndly, i can work my ass off w/o having worries tht i wont be able t wake up for sch th next day.
3rd, i can participate in IT show agn! weeeee ((: cause CASH IS KING! nd I AM GREEEDY! mmmmmm..

lastly, spend more time recuperating. nd be ready t strive for schl aft this short break. ;)

anyway im considering a burberry wallet nd tote bag, nd im working my ass off t get it definately! nd i ve many many plans, but all this works out only if i have enuff $$$.
nd luckily i ve one plan down, settled! REALLY EXCITED. LETS JST HOPE EVRYTHING WILL GO SMOOTHLY ACCORDING T PLAN ND NO ONE IS ALLOWED T SCREW THIS UP cause im gg away with my love(:

btw any idea whn great singapore sales gon end anybody?

oh look at th pictures above. tht lil husky puppy is my fren's! gosh so charming please..
i immediately asked daddy if i can get one too nd he rejected me like i wont be disappointed. humrpph!

well, afterall life's been treating me not too bad. at least i dont meet financial crisis anymore. jst tht i still don't enjoy enough time ):

alrights! gotta go.
love all my girls :D


i jst thot its easy t pretend im okay nd go with your flow.

No comments: