Monday, June 25, 2007

HAPPY GENTING TRIP (!)
LOVES<3

anw i look very awful in all the photos, nd more.. but i did not upload here. hahaha!
i didnt put on any make up for tht 3days. should have sia, then photos will look btr! booo.
nd its so regretful we took so lil photos. sucha pity lar.
we had fun nd MORE FUN, nd forgot all about tking pictures alrdy.LOL
let th photos do my smile.


btw, i uploaded th photos in an opp way. th correct way is seeing pictures from th bottom till top okay. my first photo supposed to be th starting. but i only realised aft uploading most of th pics tht my first photo is at the bottom-.- so nvm. jst enjoy =)





mr lil botak!




i didnt know i actually posed fo this picture, couldnt rmrb i took this pic sial. must be baby teasing me or smth nd snap!


search tht curly hair??
bby! you very naughty huhhh?! took so many candid shots of me, nvm tht. somemore so ugly ones. hehs =x


them>>> waiting fo SPACESHOT. smth i didnt dare to try. wooohooooo~
tht botak was really fearful of tht man.. he's been complaining,whining, nd persuading them to not make him sit. hahaha! not man, noNONO.
bby didnt complain, he damn steady ah. later, who knows he... zzzz WHAHAHAH!

aft tht SHOT, they abit ki siao alrdy.


my 3body guards =)





these are one EXPENSIVE MEAL. its mixed vegetable rice, nd guess wht? convert to sing dollar, its almost 20bucks fo a plate. long story... we didnt know how they calculate th 1piece of food.. so we happily tke as many as we can, those sotong ah, curry fish, stingray, everything lar.
then ltr go pay, kana shock! somemore they gave us receipt, bby took 1duck egg which cost 3rm -.- hahaha. its a self-service thingy lar, thts how we got fool-ed. nd whts more, we were feeling very hungry aft one whole day.

but its a HAPPY DINNER =D them laughing all th time like nobody's business.


reached GENTING.

<3you onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj9deLYy3NY_myArwruytbzHOM3jpxb1sw2VNnei78BSWw-QIcZmyc2SIlY4m0OnO9mxE2OJvfoKJ1_llWzZNkYRdRu9ZSYmRbC_SpCu7HztsmhLxZcgy015aYQA4P4WxJkVIRXhVRL5VQi/s1600-h/P1110917.JPG">




bby happily sleeping, nd me like moutain tortise. seriously, i ve nvr sat on a coach to m'sia before. i think? nd i was amazed at th mountains nd forests plus kampong i see on my way.




5+ in the early morning.. we re prepared for th 7 am bus ride. yipppeeee!


alrights, thts all. lil pictures right? =((
nvm, those images are kept right in my heart :)
fcuk my period! making me feeling all so uncomfy!

MOVIE WITH BABY TMR NIGHT!
(SURF UP!) =D
bby so nice, wanna meet up with me earlier, so we can go makan makan nd walk walk before movie starts.
i know, we havent been spending quality time tog.
sorry fo being sucha pig, being so fast aslp th nights i stayed over. nd headed out early in da morning to work.
so my stay at bby's hse goes like this - at his place, bring mattress out. lie on it to watch tv, while bby mapling in th kitchen. sometimes he will come over to hugg me nd sometimes i go over to give him a kiss. afterwhich, i will continue lying on tht comfy mattress with slowly-sleepy eyes. nd DANG! ~ im gone, fast asleeep halfway thru my show.
whn darling goes to bed, he will let me know by shifting me nd asking for huggs nd kisses before he enters his lala land. aft few words of "iloveyou" im gone ever before baby finishes covering th blanket fo me. damn PIG i tell you.
NEXT morning comes, i ll wake up at 8 nd hurried to work. woke bby up to let him know im leaving fo work nd also not to send me to work before he starts waking up looking fo me like a silly again. HAHAH!
night comes, bby will send me back his place aft my work ends. back his place, i will go bathe, sayang him a lil.. AND bring my COMFY MATTRESS out to slack on with tv on again. hahaha! nd you all know.. wht happens NEXT.
LOL.
thts all folks!

thankyou babe, you ve been really sweeeeet. like honey diamond-studded sticks!
darling, whtever it is, you have my heart :))
greatNIGHT all! huggs;

No comments: