Tuesday, June 19, 2007

yesyes! im back.


i sure enjoyed myself at genting.
esp with th oh-so-sweet darling =)
who had fun with me thru' out th bus journey.. i was freaking fcuking BOReD.
I ALMOST DIED FOR 8HRS K! cb

nvm that.
i had FUN with bby, and really sweet time with him.
not a minute wasted =)
he made me felt so secure nd protected at all times, perhaps he know im really paranoid. hahas!
so he took Xtra care for me.

bby, its really nice of you, th way you took care of me.
th times whre i threw my temper at you yet you jst cool me down w/o flaring back at me.
loves it whn you goes, "see lar see lar, attitude again.. hor? attitude again ah? "
hahahs, nd tht really works on me, with ur duper cute face expression ;made me smile =)
its madness how you can cheer me up with lollipops nd candy floss, jst like tht "snaps!"
coax me to sleep, cuddling me in tht winter-like weather.
mmmmm, you made this trip full of laughter.

schl is sucha spoiler!
i'll be back again with photos this time round =)
fill you guys in!


i FCUKING MISS MY DARLINGS!!!!
LIKE A WHOLE LOT OF LOVE GONE WHN THEY RE AWAY.
MANNN...
now i know, i sure cant live w/o them.
ppfft~

No comments: