Friday, June 15, 2007

HI GUYS~

im leaving home in another 1hrs time
stayover at yang's place before heading to genting tmr morning at 10am.

well, bby asked me funny things, how come i must bring hp?
go thre still must use hp ah, cannot spend time with me is it?
HAHAHAs.. so cute right. yes, he is. i feel sooo sweet whn he say this, it shows how much he wanna spend time with me only with no disturbance such as my hp ringing.LOL
but too bad lar, i brought my hp for my mom's purpose. if anyone wanna call me, you can try =)
it ll be sweet enuff to call nd see if im doing okay.
HAHAHA!

anyway, its my first time gg to genting ever since i was very very young.
kinda excited! ;) i ve no flash back of any scene over thre, i completely forgot abt genting i think. mayb cause i was really really young. till noww, weeeeEEEE!


be back with loads of piccas ALRIGHTS!
loves all<3

goodnight to my darlings
goodnight to my darlings
goodnight to my darlings
>>>>they re meant for th three nights tht i wont be able to say goodnight to any of my darlings out thre, esp FER.
so do read before u go to bed.
HAHAHAS!


nd also, good MORNING!
miss my summer love.

No comments: