Wednesday, June 13, 2007

MOS later.


boy, you ve got it all wrong, way too wrong.
dont assume wht i ve been thinking, whether im happy or not, excited or wht.
yes, i may not hav shown.. but thts bcuz we havent been chatting on th phone.
msn to me is nothing, is difficult to really communicate.
if you didnt know, im telling you this now
all th time, i ve been wishing fo a trip jst fo the TWO of us.
i wld hav been much jumpy.
NOW, thou its not jst US. but im happy having to be able to get out of spore town to somehow far away with you.
whre we wil be able to spend time alone, jst th two of us.
cuddling each other to bed, in a cozy bedroom.
i ve been wishing for tht saturday to reach me faster, im excited.
but i dont see you discussing anything abt this trip with me.
nd on th other hand, im thinkin' yes mayb you re planning evrything with ur fren, counted me out.
thts why i kept quiet, as you guys are bro. im jst a girl, how much will my suggestions feed in?
nd if im really not happy abt gg, i wouldnt hav to sacriface myself to skip sch on th 1st day of sch.
so think again.

we havent been meeting up, yes. you re telling me this.
but did you even ask me out?? NO.
yet you telling me we havent been meeting up.
all you did was to game, nd i dont like to.
thts why i choose to go out slack with frens nd all.
you game at night, while we chatting.. i feel so not attentive to me.
you know it.

my holiday is ending sooon.
i jst wanna make th best out of these 14days.
clubbing nd all.
they dont mean me having to flirt or wht.
you may think of me this way, but u cannot judge me by your kind of thinking
its unfair to me.
i allow you to go club, BUT. dont ever bring ur fun back home.
thts all i need to know, likewise.

dont wanna dampen moods here.
all i can say is.. you ve been assuming too much.
even if i were to tell you, i ve been patiently waiting fo saturday, will you believe?
NO.
if i were to say i ve been wanting to meet up, but often you say you gonna maple, will you believe i hav such thots of meeting you but jst cause i didnt say doesnt mean i nvr thot of.

misunderstandings loves me.

No comments: