Tuesday, June 3, 2008


its daddy's birthday today.
so as usual we had family dinner tgt, w/o sis this yr.
she missed out really delicious delicacies.
we had really good shark fin's soup for the start, and bird nest t end off with. each on our own :D
whenever it comes t having bird nest, i will always be th last t finish it and yet th first t name my order. HAHAS! lick evry bit of it into my stomach. hehs!
anyway we had our dinner at thai village, they have surprisingly good shark fins.

was really shag out lately. friday and saturday nights are very late nights for me.
then comes sunday 12hrs of work at km8 kills! jst training my eyelids t stay open for longer hrs. goshh.

ohhh btw daddy got me a new phone. W960i :D
not sure if its his bdae today or mine. LOLs
and i got him a nauctica polo tee for pressie, guess he likes it as well.
i always love surprises like this, a new cell phone works best!
sometimes daddy can be very mean, but whn he is nice, he really very steady.
jst told him i needed this phone few days back nd efficiently i got it today ((:
shiok!

im in love with the song, santa monica by savage garden!

i didnt get my burberry wallet in the end ):
i thot it wasnt really a NEED for me so i missed it. sighhh why was i not born a rich kid?? darnn ):

i dont know if you re gon read this.
to you know who you are: i really dont know wht you want. you say smth yet do a different thing. if you dont mean wht you say, jst please.. keep it to yourself.

imma happy girl today! good food nd a new phone! weeeee (:
oh nd i met up with wy today, finally he is back frm south africa nd im so glad he texted me th first thing he land in spore. got me chocs which says, P.S YOU MEAN THE WORLD 2 ME (:
im so touched boy ((: always the one who makes my smile.

No comments: