Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bored at work.  

Cabbing t work is a total waste of time & $$. B gave me money made of all coins for cab fare, instead i saved them in my piggybank nd took mommy's for th cab fare. heehee! 

How silly can i get? i didnt know im only working till 2pm instead of th usual 6pm tday, i brought all my tibits, macbook, charger nd etc tht weighs a ton! thought i cld waste time exploring my macbook while at work & wait for my ride t come. 
Turns out i gotta heavy load, nd gotta train hm  )):


Famous Amos is love.
Its nvr too much, 500g will be good! (:
NVM a fatty for nw, because i've scheduled 1 full week of gym & swimming with my darling Val (:
gonna be tough but a fruitful one hopefully.
Next week's diet plan have nt been worked out yet. But probably soupy meals all th way!
Hope our hard work pays off well!


Got our running shoes ready jst awaiting t shed someMore fats!

*Anticipating*

No comments: