Monday, April 12, 2010

A date with my babe (:

Visit t funan IT mall with th dearest to buy my Macbook (: & Vivo for some shopping.

Decided t try The asian Kitchen for our first time nd it turns out good! yummy (:
My zha jiang mian. but crystal jade ramen's nicer!
a date with my darling ends at vivo. aftwhich fetched her ovr t supperclub t work.

now you knw im served by who? pronounce S.hoe = asshole (sarah hoe) hahaha!
if you need a new Macbook, head ovr t funan IT mall at lvl 5, multimedia inter. She give th best deals nd dl everything free for me! haha, go ovr make fren with her nd she will do th same, i hope? HAHA!

so glad im typing this on my Macbook. Still nt used t using it yet, wait till im free!

woohoosxz, 15 more days nd im outta town!
6 more days t icebellz bdae! (:

No comments: