Saturday, April 17, 2010

T.G.I.F

Fruities Gathering last night!

Dinner was at Iluma, it was great except for th time waiting t get a table, but food arrived fast upon order.
Jap food was fantastic, i love it! My first time t Ebisboshi, was so amazed by th method they used t place order for food.

PS: aww valueyy, you missed out all th yummy jap foods. I swear you ll love it if you were here! heehee.






After dinner, went ovr t alexis place t chill & gossip! heehee, loads of laughters altogether, love them all velly much! If only valueyy & ferfer came along, P.E.R.F.E.C.T (:

I suggest each time we gather, we shld head t restaurants we haven't tried before. I like experience like this, exciting esp whn it comes t food. IMMA YUMMY QUEEN!

Weather last night was perfect, lightning nd thunder acc-ing my sleep. haha, ohh i had a nightmare. Really freaks me out, i rmrb whn i woke up frm it, i gasped nd mumbled, " wahh, luckily its jst a dream.."

dinner must be great tonight, you owed me. booosxz!

No comments: