Monday, August 20, 2007

ALL THESE BAD NEWS.
*cries*

my lappy is down, crashed!gon get it repaired tmr.
so i happily came t sch w/o my lappy this morning.
nd guess wht?
jst whn i was feeling real high, oh-like-finally walking t sch freely w/o th burden of a lappy.
smoking on th other hand, nd flicking it directing th drain.
nxt min, i hear footsteps nearing me.
this guy came walking close t me, closer nd closer, then stop right infront of my footsteps, then DANG*
this guy flips open his card holder, nd it says "NEA...blablabla"
NEA= national environment agency.
so guess wht happens nxt?
he whispered "you jst threw ure cig, nd i hav to summon you, follow me."
so i followed tht cb to th bus-stop, took down my particulars, explained th precedures i will hav t follow.
afterwhich i stood up, finally opening my mouth nd said, " so i no need t thank you right?"
nd he replied " wey, dont like tht lar"
th very second, i jst turned nd walked away, hoping i cld give him a slap.
totally! spoilt my day. thank my shit

yes, i got caught for littering. my fucking 200BUCKEROUS!
post me some penny people.
=((( monday sure blues.

No comments: