Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fucking pissed off this morning.
last night, i got myself fully prepared, armed. whtever fo test this morning.
but hella shit! i lazed fo a 5min before shower, then unfortunately th 1stbus moves slow, th 2ndbus is no better. last bus worse!
threfore, im late fo sch/test.
nd i was left with only 10mins t finish th paper.
only ppl with super brainpower can do so. not me, nd so.. i flunk my LAST TEST.
LAST TEST was supposed t be so crucial, its like my last chance to pull my grades up. yet, WASTED. cb!

its so maddening, i almost gone crazy.

its been so long i wore skirt t schl. nd classmates were like "wooo.. karen in SKIRTS EH. o.0" nd im like, "huh? whts th big deal?"
HAHAS. to em' , im nvr considered a girl. in their eyes, im like a bro to all. acts like boy, talk like boy, nd yadayadayada.
whtever it is, they always love t say.. " huh? oh?? you girl meh?"
TSK!!! lol. BUT, all is well. cause they say i look prettier in skirt =)) *twist*

skipped home yet again
misses my bed lotsa! <3<3<3

my life is sucha bore.
after sch, str8 home. sleep nd wakes up only at this hr jst t finish my hmwk nd gg back t bed right after.
gosh! so boring.
nvm, supper later!


crashed my hope.
gets so disappointed with myself.

No comments: