Wednesday, August 8, 2007

kana big time from mommy this morning.
threw my phone, hit th wall.

went back t sleep.
woke up fcuk late.
supposed t go sentosa at 10am

prepared still.
cont' th plan, headed t sentosa.
coastes t dig some food.
tann-ed. but no, my skin shows no contrast.
drew on th pretty fine sand, names nd so.
fought with th strong waves.
creating some big boobs fo cheryl using sand :p
cheryl fell aslp, nd me.. stoned with th sand nd sea.
some lovin' with cheryl, HAPPY times =D


then, km8.
cdc with valerie gps.
she missed her ftt, serve her right!
left fo hougang 681, lookin' fo cheapo colour contacts.
found, ordered.
val left.

left home after.
nd supper plus MJ ltr.
weeee!
long time no MJ. love this shit!!

okay, my post looks kinda lazy.
yes. cause im lazy t blog, but right nw, im feeling too free.
sitting arnd wrapped with towel only. nd blahblahblah.
kill my fats, suck em'!

my day went by w/o track of time.
this kinda feeling, feels sooo... GOOOOD(: mmmmmm
i need shopping, whre all my kakis gone to??!

planning fo bali trip, anyone??


feeling so random today.
alright, OVER ND OUT!
gimme win some MONEYYY!

No comments: