Sunday, August 5, 2007

finally.. i have th time t NUA.
being th NUA XIAN here, i cant afford n0t t nua fo a day.

i havent been home fo 2sub days.
missed sch on fri yet again, i really wonder whts with th amount of time i needa sleep.
whts up man.
i slept at 9pm-1130pm, woke up t do my hmwk before 2359. had some durians before i head t bed again at 1230mn. nxt, woke up at 2+ cause of some irritating fellow who calls in th middle of th night NOT FOR ME. disturbance, TOTALLY!
woke me up frm my beauty sleep, nd jst whn i wanna go back t bed. i hav th sudden kick of chatting. so i called cheryl up, chatted fo awhile nd nxt is fer, chatted fo quite some time cause of her r/s prob again.
nd then it was conferencing. hees!
so eventually, i turned in only at 0430am!
owells, i really thot i cld wake up on time fo sch, but no. again... OVERSLEPT.
mommy slapped my butt in da morning t wake me up, but still. i went, "gimme 1/2hr more". zzz.. nd thre goes 7more hrs. LOL

ask me why i sleep so much, i dont knw either.

FRIDAY.
out to bugis, had sakae fo dinner =))
skipped home.

SATURDAY.

supposed t be home in da early morning, but i overslept again.
back home in da afternoon, get changed nd out to hu huiyun's place fo dinner.
ben nd her felt too free nd whipped up come delicious home-cooked food/which i kinda miss too. mommy's been so lazy -.-
afterwhich, it was sentosa chill.
waited fo dyat t end work, nd off t newton's fo supper. th "lala" thre tastes diff, but pretty tasty anw.
then, skipped home once again.

SUNDAY.

finally, its home sweet home.
thinking if i shld go t work ltr.. but kinda bo hua eh. from 8-10or12. thou commision mayb really good at th location im located to. but, its alil waste of my time.
sigh~ BUT I NEED MONEYMONEYMONEY!!
yes, if you re wondering, its $$$ i see now.
super tight on cash. due t all th cabbingSxS here nd thre. guess i ve wasted almost 70bucks on cab fares in these TWODAYS. gosh, jialat!
or rather, i shld go over t grandmommy's place along with mommy fo dinner since i havent seen my granddaddy in a long time. nd i heard he is becoming weaker.
please please, pray fo him my friends.


sister is away at bali. fcuk her!
so many things missing in da room right now.
i cant fucking charge my ipod bcuz tht damn ass sis must hav took it to somewhre else.
w/o her irritating me feels lonely, yet having her in da house feels way too noisy. esp for me!

all my pimples are pop pop popin' out.
pimplies, please stop ruining my image okay?
my poor complexion is getting worse.
poor skin is suffering, so am i =(

No comments: