Wednesday, August 22, 2007

i swear im Fgood at sleeping fo loonnngg hrs.
i slept from 2+am-4+pm th day before. more than 12hrs please..
nd this caused my sleepless night yest -.-

mobtv expired last night, nd damn i havent watch th last esp of honour nd passion.
i complained t daddy, nd he immediately gt it fixed. RENEWED mobtv!! =D
watched mobtv for hrs last night, nd since i cant get t sleep, i gt myself occupied with mobtv nd countless thoughts on th other hand.
i almost burst out.
manymanymany diff matters running thru my mind, some resolved, some not.
put em' aside.

last day of sch =TOMORROW.
no more good companies of classmates, as thre will be a change of class.
=(( like how sad.
i really dislike introducing myself all over again, knowing new people nd becoming friends. why cant we jst stick t few good ones? which re very much enuff fo me.

my room is in a disastrous state. mommsy blew her top at us th past few nights.
i know, my room's condition is like total shitness. hahas! even my bro cannot stand us, th sisters!
my bro walked in nd went like "wahhh, bi ah. wht happened sia? you all girls anot? siao lahh!"
nd i jst smiled nd walked out.
th room is suppposed t look pretty much spacious nd lookin' pretty in a whole. but with all th laundry messed up in evry corner of th room, books nd bags evrywhre. tissues, make-up all over th table, accessories found on th floor. VCDs all chuck on 1corner of th table, nd yadayadayada. th room can nvr look pretty ever again.LOL
nvm, mommy jst brought all our laundry t wash, nd she's been nagging ever too much.
she asked, "how do you actually survive living in sucha room?"
nd i replied, " im seldom home, so i dont take notice of how messy th room is. hahahas!"
she totally feels madness.

i used t be really fussy over household chores, nd wld always prefer t clean up th room myself. even if someone jst did it fo me a min ago.
but right nw, im living it.
anyhows, will be cleaning up this mess on friday, its so gon tke up my whole day =(

eh, im feeling so random. kays, whatever.
im borrreddd.
baby's bdae is tmr, i gotta hurry get him pressie noooow!
i wanna make you th happiest man ever.
feelin' so excited.
watch out fo my next POST!
ciao~

No comments: