Friday, March 14, 2008

my night yest was great, nd not.
my 1st visit to the arena. quite a nice place to chill with a great live band thre(:
main point is, i almost got wasted yest night. aft downing of champagne, teq shots, and the best of the best. B-FCUKING-52. this shot gave me a really hard time stand on both feets. you knw wht i mean? whre i have to hook my hand onto someone else so as to balance on both lousy feets? okay i shall explain wht causes all these boooze.

firstly, i woke up early in the afternoon to have movie date. i felt really restless as i only slept at 6am th other night.
then, i gt so upset ovr smth i dont wish to explain here. tht got me really really down, so much i wanna bang myself against th wall.
lastly, i met some v v good drinkers nd rich poks ovr at arena. nd they got me shots shots shots. which really shot me down entirely. obviously, i reached hm with a messy hair, sloppy look, unbalanced legs nd then i laid down nd spout nonsense to ****.
DANG! nxt morning whn i woke up. i regretted my life ovr th convo i had with ****. it was totally embarrasing you wld nvr wanna try trust me.
so.. i couldnt recall whtever i said to him. neither can i rmrb wht i did ltr on in th nigh at the arena.
right now, im so pissed with myself i swear i ll nvr tke b52 ever agn. you ***!

anwwww, grocery shopping with mommy jst now. woah, i got so many many junk foods hm. im a food lover. nd in a few days time, those food will be gone. nd im not too sure if im th one who consumed them bcuz in this house stays 2more pigs ;) you knw wht i mean?


then i nua-ed at hm th entire day. until time fo supper nd i met up with my loveliest cheryl.
urggh. clubbing was so wrong last night. its reallly impt keeping urself sober.
know why? bcuz you nvr know wht silly thing you gon do nxt nd wake up feeling stupid all ovr. sighhh, thts wht im feeling nw.
im trying to get ovr it.
nd someone told me, tmr's gon be a btr day. (=

myrants.
ciao~

No comments: