Wednesday, March 19, 2008

okay, im so dumb. i deleted my previous template for this new skin. and i forgot to copy nd paste it down somewhre so tht i dont ve to make th trouble to relink evryone up. shit me!

ANYWAYS! im so P.R.O.U.D. of myselff! *superb*
its my very first time editing everything on my own. nd creating a dumb photobucket so as to paint my BEAU-TI-FUL photos on th wall of my blog. really really! w/o anyone's help, i managed to figure it out myself nd DANG!!! here it is, presenting my hardwork! LOL
honestly speaking, aint so difficult afterall. probably im jst too lazy in the past to actually manage my own blog. for so long, all th changing of blog thingy are all NOT done by me. credits goes to peiying nd cass for helping out. th least i did was jst to instruct them wht i want to see in my page. HAHAHAS. im really mean =x

i took nearly 3hrs to troubleshoot this shit. drive me crazy lo.
anw, its still not all done up. im still lack of a tagboard. oh gosh, i miss my old tagboard luhh!
anw jeff, i hope this will shut you up. look at me, so hardworking ehh. aft you complain abit of my blog. then i change all alrdy lo. now chio anott? hehs (:
andandAND NOT FORGETTING willie, thanks for being th first one to see this new page. nd ure compliments (:

i jst thot mayb somebody can teach me hw to lock up my old entries??

SO MY BLOG FINALLY REVIVED AGN!
if nt fo being sick nd tht i ve to hibernate at hm. i wouldnt actually bother to so anything abt it. LOL


btw, my old tagboard is taken out. so here's the reply to kel - im fine babe. i hope you re doing well too. cya arnd in schl hopefully(:

my bed miss me.
bye
bye!

No comments: