Tuesday, April 24, 2007


BABYYY!!
yeayea... i misses you so much.
this is 1 last photo taken with you ever since sec days.
we havent meet up for so soSO LONGG my dear girl =(
surprised to recieve my msg ? hehs!!
alrights... we shall meet up for movie or dinner very very SOOOON along with janey aiights?!
booo.

visited fer today. wah... unbelievable plsss. she is so injured, her whole leg is being wrapped up like mommy. whahahas! okiee, btw NO JOKE.
here's a note- STRONGLY DONT ENCOURAGE PEOPLE AROUND ME TO RIDE. PLEASE, HOW DANGEROUS? WATCH NEWS!
anyway hope my dear fer will get well soon (=
nd it will be back to slacking midnight days. hees!
fer, dont worry. everything wil be fine, esp your leg! *pray*

went along with JANEY! hmmm, long time since we met. even i changed a new phone nd she dont even know. how bad yea ? )=
butBUT, nvm. we had a great day tog. chatted all th way....... from mrt to cp foodcourt, then LRT, nd scroll to the hse. and all walks to bus stop. NICE (=
nd i love this feeling soooo darn muchh.
girl, u knw it. no matter how harsh my words may seem, you know my kind heart nd pure love for you (=
misses<3

i guess im being paranoid all over again. shurks!
get it off my mind RIGHT NOWWW please. can it jst stop haunting me? for once, nd for real?
hurrr. sick of it alrdy.

goodnight world.
goodenighto my love<3

No comments: