Sunday, April 22, 2007

i wish:
schl is nothing but a JOKE.

majorly sulking i am. .___.
sigh~

its been nothing over this weekend, its jst the simple happiness of a company of baby all da time.
nd late night meeting/chatting with SK.
ndndND thts all. boo.

back home from stayovers at baby's place. he is th cutest boy i've ever seen on earth. he is always making my heart skip a lil whenever he goes: (whisper) iloveyou.
and he always say this when im in da midst of falling aslp, its a plus point*, its this moment tht makes his "iloveyou" even more comforting than any other hr.

i ve been sucha pig, always falling aslp so quickly even before my arms cld lift up nd hugg baby.
haa, nd darling... sucha owl!

im feeling depress, i didnt spend good quality time during weekends cept for th company of boyf.
ihateschl. its making me feeeling so tied down. i ll jst think of ... "omg, i gotta wake up early, why arent i in bed at this hr?" "omg, thre is presentation tmr." "omfg, i ll hav to be on time for sch everyday."
its so OMG really. i hate to work under pressure, thou i know i ll be able to deliver btr results in th sense. th pressure im facing is ... to work in groupies, its when i cannot do wht, as nd when i want it to be done. we ll hav to compromise all th time, cooperate nd whtnot?!
i feel, im btr off alone.
oh, nd if you havent know me well. I DO HAV FEAR OF PRESENTATION.
VALERIE GOH PEISHAN is gonna laugh upon seeing this, but still i hav to confess, im still a shy girl at heart. YESHHH, IM SHY OKAY. SPELL S-H-Y!
in da sense, i ve limited confidence infront of diff people. i wish you guys know me more, or dont know me at all, so i can speak with no anxiety infront of all of YOUYOUYOUU.
urgggh!

mahh, i ll hav to survive nd fight against fear everyday excluding weekends, for tht 8minutes.
im not exaggerating, but it does feel like forever to me whenever im standing right infront of th whole class, nd worst when i wld hav to speak, shooot me.
imma loser for tht.

goodbye world, thnx for reading every word of my rant.
my life is nth but imperfection nd unsatisfactory demands.
i wish its made btr.
my own.

goodnight yar 'll
goodenighto hun<3

No comments: