Saturday, April 14, 2007


HELLOOOO ALL' ((=
i ve been staying at my love's place for th past 2days. nd its been a great stay! except for "him" gaming when im aslp =.= how idiotic right. humphh!!
orientation on wed was ... somewht alright laa. schl is a bore i realise, i think i ve nvr liked schl if nt for th company in schl. actually my schl sucks. even my teacher says so, he said " after 3yrs of poly, you guys may step outta sch telling everyone RP sucks. nd if you tell us, we 'll tell you, we UNDERSTAND." see... even my teacher thinks likewise as us, students. hahaha! he is really tarnishing th schl's reputation la.
first time being in a mix schl. th feelin is so ..... WEIRD i wld say.
i cant really behave like hu KAREN truely is. i dont knw why. th min i stepped into th class, all i did was, staring at th floor, looking into th screeen nd evrywhre except for my classmates. haha!
my grp consist of 6ppl, 3boys, 3girls. nd they will be my team mates from now on. doing presentation tog, discussing PBL tog nd bla bla bla. hopefully, not much tog. whahaha! they re nice ppl actually ... (= jst a lil weird in two of em. keke
went out with darling to bugis jst nw. supposingly our motive of gg is to shop for clothes. baby saved up nd intending to get me clothings for schl. but, unfortunately nth caught my eyes, so .... gt nth home. hais. but darling said he is gonna shop for my clothes himself nd pass it to me on sun (= hopefully.
was feelin' so f- unhappy, nd darling decided to bring me to some grocery shopping! weeee...
i ve nvr felt any happier when coming to grocery shopping with baby =D i jst love th feeling. we bought glutinous rice, green beans(for greenbean soup-my darling can really cook this dish. superb!), cambell soup ( spellin err), banana milk, n lastly, titbits. hooo! started consuming them since 11pm till jst. super fulfilling, this feeling is gooooood. heh!
i ve some photos to post bt his lappy cannot bluetooth those pic. dunnoooo why.
darling always says im a pig =.= cuz i often eat nd sleep eat nd sleep. ggrrrr!
met up with SK jst nw. chatted nd ate mac (= jst imagine hw much i ate tonight. LOL
judith tan, i hope you re feeling much btr. do tkecr please.
nights ALL.

No comments: