Sunday, April 8, 2007


so many problems in my current life.
i know, whether i like it or not, i will hav to go thru it.


sch is starting in no time.
i nvr knew schl will happen in my life again.
well, happy or sad?? i dont know. all i know is... im into a course which i ve no idea wht its all abt. wht more im gg to study abt it. its like i know nuts abt th introduction nd yet im into it -.-
wht to do? poor results lead me to nowhere. i shld be glad a schl accepted me, cuz many ppl wish for it bt yet get disappointed. [=

am i really happy abt my current life? do i really feel wht is true happiness?
i dont knw, bt i dont think so.
my surrounding frens... i dnt see them into true happiness either. it may be an assumption. but in my eyes, i ve real high expectation for happiness. true or false? it depends on how you lookk at it.
im taking it personally.

i jst hope time will do its job, to find my answer.

No comments: