Thursday, April 19, 2007

schl was great today, cuase

firstly, i attended sch with energy. lols, thnx to my long knock-out yest.
secondly, i was complimented by my groupies today =) weee!
thirdly, i finally got my lappy casing. its a chore, carring it to sch evryday ya know?


baby said he is bringing me to SENTOSA on saturday! hehs! happy girl now eh (((:
so lets hope it will be a smooth trip with laughters nd romance. mmmm
finally get to sit on a cable car with him* after soooo long.

staying over his place tmrw, hopefully i ve the energy to maple with him for at least awhile.
i know he will love me if i do so in th past. hahas!
but i dont know now. geees!

im feelin all so lazyy ever since sch started.
sigh- u knw how it feels to wake up at 7 every morning?
.... it sucks.

goodbye.

No comments: