Tuesday, April 3, 2007

here are some photos i taken after th photoshoot.
anyway the photoshoot i hav, its for hair. hahaha! alrights, its my first time, nd i feel good abt it.
someone doing up my hair for 3 diff shoots, doing up my make-up (i know it looks horrible)
and i tell you th make-up worn on me is so damn thick. my complexion looks superb in the pictures. heh!
darling got mascara nd lipgloss on!! so girly lo
so, i ve three diff hair-do on for photoshoots. but the pictures below only shows my last one. cause in th meantime i didnt tke any photo.

oh, my brows on drawn like someone using crayon to colour a picture. tht thick!


my hair is way more curlier than wht it is in th pic. the hair-dresser wants very extreme "pong"!
so you can imagine how pong it is now? to the extreme all my hair was above my shoulder. tht fluffy lo!


dearie looks really good when he had his long sleeve shirt on. so man.... awww



anyway im lazy to upload more pictures la. hmmm, wy is gg into army soon nd thus baby is spending more time with him now adays. im somehow, in a way, rather, neglected.

No comments: