Monday, June 23, 2008

CORRECTION CORRECTION!


IM SO WRONG WHEN I SAY "RIGHT NOW SCHL IS MY PRIORITY"
quoted from the previous entry.

im so freaking wrong. darn how much i hate schl right now
im seriously into considering of quitting schl. its no joke, not a casual remark anymore.
i jst cant stand it.
i ve SIMPLY ZERO INTEREST in logistic.
WHAT THE FUCK IS SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT? HURR?


dont tell me to bear with it and carry on with schl bcuz this seems impossible for me.
im not someone who is able to tolerate feeling lousy and useless in schl.
whts with striving for academic when i ve simply no interest in wht im studying?
its no longer the problem whether i am made to excel in this or not. its whether i ve the fucking interest or i dont.
i could ve done really well and chiong for grades if wht im doing is of my liking.
dont tell me i ve no fucking choice as to study or not. bcuz I HAVE!!

MY LIFE, MY WISH. DONT GUIDE ME YOUR WAY, CAUSE IM GON SUCCEED MY FUTURE, NOT YOU!

i just cant excel in this course, not bcuz im simply dumb. BUT BCUZ I SIMPLY AM NOT BOTHERED TO.
ITS NOT A MATTER OF WHETHER I CAN DO WELL IN SCHL OR NOT. BUT WHETHER I HAVE THE HEART TO DO IT OR NOT GET IT?!


at the end of th day, im not making full use of myself. true?
MUTHAFUCKER.

No comments: