Thursday, June 12, 2008

its not a good wed today. my wed are usually quite happening cause its th ladies night nd yea if you realise im always out at this hr on this day of th week.
but not for today ): had quite a bad day since morning.
work up late for work, nd only realise i forgotten t pack my working attire in my bag aft placing my bag on th table at km8's. gosh, how dumb. nd bcuz i was munching my yummylicious pizza breakky all th way in the cabby ride i did not bother t open my bag t check anything. =.=
so i got quite a ugly face frm mister ken upon telling him th news of leaving my attire at hm. sighh wht a morning greeting darn annoying.
so i was supposed t go hm nd get it. nd i was jst thinking t myself if i were t cab to nd fro its gon cost me my day's pay. not worth it.
so i suggested t ken tht i go ovr vivo nd get a top will do, nd he agreed.
started work at only 1 nd off work at supposedly 6 but nopes, 5. so lame -.-

sucha boring wednesday. headed hm aft work nd slack all th way.
tmr marks th beginning of my hectic week. will be workin at suntec's pc show frm tmr-sunday. under panasonic booth, hopefully its slam nd time passes very fast while we earn alot =D

realise evryone arnd me are happily in a r/s. is this karma or wht? in th past i was th one who is always sticking t my boyf nd neglect my frens arnd me. nd now, im being neglected. hahas, actually not so lar. at least bestfriend still spares much time for me ((: but i think this is seriously karma, i rmrbed janey told me before nd i agreed. LOLs
right now, im always spending quality time with my parents, like watching tv programmes tgt is a kind of quality time spent i feel. at least i talk t daddy much often than before nd go out for dinner with them more often now. ohhh nd right now im like their only child. bcuz sis is away, so far far away in florida, nd bro jst left t bangkok for business trip 2days back. so yeaa, all attention span on me!! i wonder how single child survive ?? so darn boring w/o my siblings arnd. i jst miss th way my sis disturbs me evry single day whether im sleeping or awake. nd finally i get t msn her aft 1 freaking mth. darn i miss her so much, i actually felt emotional while having a chat with her. as usual, she kb alot. hahas but i find it quite lovable suddenly. im "wht-an-ass" right. LOL
anyways i jst hope she is doing good ovr thre cause im really worried. nd i hope time flies, really wish 3mths will pass in a blink of eye nd there i have my sis back with me ((:


seeing my cousin being so in love and living in her lil oasis of bliss, i feel so happy for her. its this kinda feeling tht really makes me miss having someone arnd me. i miss being hugged, being treated like a princess. being in love is th best thing on earth i'll ve t agree.
singlehood is good at different times.
right now, im satisfied with life. or mayb a lil not.
its a lil love nd hate r/s i ve for my lifestyle.

this might sounds wrong to many, but my priority as for now is S.C.H.O.O.L
HEEEEEEES!

alrights gotta go t bed now before i start waking up late nd having memory lapse agn.
nighty t my beautiful friends!

No comments: