Tuesday, June 10, 2008

i feel so productive today ((: 2thumbs up!
i woke up early, had a very fulfilling breakfast nd off t schl's library for some impt reference book. a lil disappointed tht my faci wasnt arnd nd i couldnt use 1more day t catch up wht i ve lost during my 'missing schl days' sighhh.
nvm, gon have a lesson with him tmr. hope i can learn whtever i ve missed out within hrs. im jst gon try try TRY.
then, i felt irritated by my very cui hair nd so headed ovr t boon lay for a hair cut. afterwhich went ovr t town t collect my phone aft servicing. i dont feel like my phone is any btr now thou. can you believe its still auto charging aft i switch off th plug? this is retarded.

ohh nd finally i caught my show!! "MADE OF HONOUR" i know this sounds silly cause this show been out for quite some time alrdy. but anyway imma happy girl aft movie! =D
been wanting t catch this show since its trailer! nd well good enuff its not a disappointing show since my expectation was really high ((:
aft which had a late dinn nd left home.

wht i mean by being very productive today is bcuz im all alone today except for breakky nd movie/dinn. im all alone accomplishing wht i ve to today. feels darn shiok. th best part is i did not tke any cabby ride for th whole of today. i travel by trains nd bus nd trains nd bus. its darn boring nd tiring bcuz all my journey are really long ones. i actually took a 1hr ride frm boon lay t town. goshh.

1st was bus t schl
train t boonlay followed by a bus t th salon
then bus back t interchange nd train t town
nd then train frm town t amk hub
lastly bus home.
woahhh. amazing! very very goood karen. keep it up(:
you ve saved a whole lot of money today(:
nd also fully utilize public transport nd a 24hr.

okay now im shag like a cow. phewww aft a good shower, its time t love my body ;)


Why can't you just let me
Do the things I wanna do
I just wanna be me
I don't understand why
Would you wanna bring me down
I'm only having fun
I'm gonna live my life
Like I wanna do

I'm tired of rumors starting
I'm sick of being followed
I'm tired of people lying
Saying what they want about me
Why can't they back up off me
Why can't they let me live
I'm gonna do it my way
Take this for just what it is

I just need to free my mind
Just wanna dance and have a good time

Take this for just what it is


let me have my life th way i want it t be.
thou paths might be wrong, least i learn nd finally eventually i will take th right path back home.
i ve heard enuff nd seen too much stares.
i ll jst go mad one fine day.

No comments: