Saturday, June 28, 2008

o.0 lalalas~
i finally got my burberry wallet! =D
its a gift from my friend thou. so my plan to get myself the first genuine branded wallet is gone. boooo! but nvm, whtever it is. thank you sooo much ((:
i really love it very very muchhh! efforts appreciate, cause i know it was sucha brain-wreaking game for you to choose/guess which one was my love. HAHAHAS

been busy with nothing much recently. movies, late nights drive, exploring diff places and more food trips! tht explains why i ve recently gained 3kg )):
determined to lose weight before i get used to seeing tht needle pointing at _ _kg.

anyway i ve been very annoyed with people being too concerned with my schl lately. those tht ve been fucked by me bcuz you people asked whether im in schl, whether i still attend schl or whtever regarding me and my schl. im sorry, i didnt mean to fuck you guys up. it may be bcuz i ve been too stressed up ovr schl work and how to pull up my gpa and all tht might be th reasons to why i jst wish you guys leave me and my schl stuffs alone. before i get really pissed off, please do stop interfering. sighhh, thank you.

oh wells, finally caught my sex and the city! now im awaiting for th time to catch get smart, and 10 promises to my dog ;)

im darn shag right now. i only had 2hrs of sleep this morning nd im off to work.
cab to nd fro, its darn xiong i tell you. its as if i alrdy used up th money i earned today. LOLs



we ve shared so many secrets last night, it was a great chat thou. good mutual understanding. thou thre are alil misunderstanding here nd thre. but well, at th end of th day they re doubts being cleared up. which actually feels good, in a way more carefree.
i wanna break free. but i cant, bcuz we re neither here nor thre. *quoted*


haisss. i miss my sister! *smooochesssflyyyallthewaytofloridaandmeetmysislipppps* LOVE<3 ((:

No comments: