Sunday, May 13, 2007

this time round, its my turn to fall sick.
nd it feels so terrible to be down with fever, inflamed sore throat, cough, body aches,headache.
nd... isnt it enuff? hmmm lucky there is baby here to tkecr of me.
i felt so blessed =)


so my day goes like this: town-ed with bby nd frens on friday night. well, missed sch on fri.
tht cb teacher makes me feel so not interested for her class, cuz i sure gt c grade again. so, being th very typical student, i skipped sch cuz i see no pt. stayed over bby's place on fri, fall sick on sat night, felt like having mee tai mack at late night, so bby went to seng song nd to my surprise, i thot he gonna buy me cambel soup for dinner, but NO. he went to buy stuffs to cook for me. nd at 1st, he didnt wanna let me knw wht he is preparing for my dinner, i peeped nd peeped, i jst couldnt figure out wht he was trying to do. nd he didnt allow me into th kitchen. HAHAS! tht feeeling is good, cool. cuz i knw im waiting to be surprised.

TA DANG~ it was mee tai mack. initally he told me he cannot get any from coffee shop, nd i was like... huh? wth. so actually, he was planning to cook this ai xin dish lar. LOL
nicely prepared, with a cup of water.
closer view.
th very sick me =(
him* preparing my ai xin dinner =)


jst got home after seeing a doctor. it was 51BUCKEROOOS! cuz no choice, its a sunday nd no other place to see a doc alrdy, nd i was still feeling very unwell. bby brought me home, then to th doctor nd back home again.
imFINALLYHOME!
i hate myself being a burden to bby, thou i know u dnt mind, but i feel bad having u waking up numerous time in th night jst t check on my temp, pour water for me, pat me to sleeep.
nd the very piggish u suddenly become sucha light sleeper last night, i jst touched him a lil, nd he woke up. plus, i think i did tht more than 5 times in 5hours? evry hr i will wake him up nd tel him how im feeling. being very patient him when im sick, much appreciated =)
sorry for troubling u tke cr of me. hmmm, im feeling much btr now after tking th med.
hopefully i ll be able to attend sch tmr.

No comments: