Sunday, May 27, 2007


shopping at vivo yest with my janey bitchy. yes, like finally -.-
we rushed around at vivo like two crazy bitches bcuz we went down late nd realise thre are so much to shop yet its alrdy 9pm.
no more dilly dally... we walked BIG STEPS.

yes, thre was GREAT SALES.
but NO sizes -.- wtF
i need to get more accessories, esp from GUESS- woooeet!
we had ben&jerry's fo dinner. HAHAHA! shiok=) been so long since i tasted good quality ice-cream. yummmmy balls!
enjoyed my day =D

afterwhich, met up with SK, went down to bedok tog, mac-ed! as always...
slacked, surprised bby by dropping by w/o him knowing.
ltr he call me, " eh... you go whre also dunno how to tell me one hor"
then im like, " yarlah, im at ur hse mac wht"
him " orrhhh, u wanna help me tabao?? ;)"
me " yah, okie -.-"

love sleeping under bby's arm,
with him cuddling me thru my lala land.
is th sweetest dream on earth. *smoochhes*

CHEEERS!



righttts....
im leaving in a min or so.
down to tamp mall to have dinner with my sweets =))
more smiley coming my wayyyy!

smth tht spoils this post-- " i've always disliked you since eons ago, you ll see wht happens when i grow."

No comments: