Tuesday, May 15, 2007

its so silly of me. sick yet still went out thinking tht i ll cheer some people up.
but no. jst my side of thinking.
didnt smile upon seeing me, made me felt so not welcomed.
and i went off alone afterall.
does it kills for you to say smth you knw i wanna hear, nd upon hearing th 3letter word i will be happy? its not force, its jst a favour. thts all, tht simple. you dont even wanna grant.

i shld come to realise tht, its not things tht you do will be appreciated th way you think they shld.
jst wake up my idea lar muthafcuker.
jst made myself felt so xtra.
plus th fact, i always THOUGHT nd think cum guess th kinda result will be like.
nd surprisingly imma always wrong BIG TIME.
siannnn.

i think im beginning to grow stronger nd perhaps much more independent ever than before.
is this news supposed to be a smiley or =(
up to you.

No comments: