Wednesday, May 9, 2007

this poor boyf here is sick =(

my whole day is so packed. first, i attended schl =) then after sch, visit my grandpa at tts alone.
afterwhich rushed home, to hav my work done nd dinner. then nxt, hurried to bby's place, im worried larr.
he was telling me how unwell he is, thou i was really really DEAD tired, but.... being sucha reputable good girlf has its why larr. hahas! so i still travlled down. im so surprised i actually travelled much by public transport today. weeee! improvement acknowledged =x

sliced apple for him, got panadols for him, cold wet towel to minus his degreee while watching tv. he like king sia. lying down, and all. i was like th slave, hahas! no larr. darling loves me, so i dont mind nd i know wht i ve done is appreciated, thts th most impt thingy.
watched tv till i almost fell asleep. bby woke me up so tht i can go home b4 12 strikes.

hmmmm, home-ed now. ready to go to bed.
tiring day. hopefullly i ll be able to head down MOS tmr night with cheryl, or not.. it wld be my ....... 2873654 times pang seh-ing her. nd she named me PANG-SEH QUEEN RECENTLY. HAHAS!
loveyou still<3


i'll hav your small note kept in my wallet nd bring it along wherever i may go.
THANK YOU DEAR (=
ya know, thts sweet. truely<3
<3you.
GOODNIGHT WORLD
GOODNIGHT DEAREST.

No comments: