Wednesday, May 30, 2007

yooohoooo~
its HOLS im cheering for.. hehs!
no schl fo tmr, nd so on... TWO PERFECT WEEKS. ilove<3

think i only attend sch for 1 day this week, mannn, guess im gonna get debar real sooon *clasp my hand nd pray*

you liar! says you gonna shower me with your love, but yet it jst lasted fo approx. 2 days nd a half.
its always like this, say it at tht point of time when you needed me to believe evrything gonna work out, then nxt, when im into tht few words you said, nd let you free, im being caught up.. once again, nothing new. i ve been like this fo th past a yr or so. but so wht? wht am i suppose to do, this is folly love isnt it?
say you love me
shows you dont.
or am i over paranoid?
or mayb.. its like wht you say, im nuisance to doubt your love fo me..
or i am jst right?
who knows?
dont bother then, let it jst pass each day on its own.
its a 32mths r/s we re talking about.
not easy, never it is.

MAMBO tonight!

No comments: