Tuesday, May 29, 2007

is it true tht when a relationship grows older, one tends to forget special occasions?
such as anniversary...

i dont know, but my otherhalf forgotten all about it for a subsequently 2months, im really disappointed.
i havent forgotten, in case you re wondering why i did not wish you, this is bcuz im wondering if this special occasion has slipped ur mind.
nd yes im right. up till now, 2345hr, you have not wished me, nd i guess a miracle of you ringing me up jst to wish me is almost impossible.
1st time, 2nd time, .....5th nd more will come.
since th 1st time you forgotten abt it, i alrdy knew today will not be any different.
i only wished.

looking back, i felt you loved me more in th past. th diary you wrote, blogs nd sweet stuffs you did fo me, is very much missed today.

i hope old times can catch up with us, but i too, know its not easy..
so, i ll jst take one step at a time, no more HOPES.

life is simplier this way does anyone denies to agreee?
i hereby wishes evry couple to stay loving<3


before th clock strikes 12..
here is,
UNHAPPY 32MONTHS ANNIVERSARY.
NO LOVE.

goodnight world =(

No comments: