Monday, May 7, 2007


MORNING/AFTERNOOON peeps!
yes, am home on a weekday's afternoon, this goes to say i skipped sch again!
3cheers fo me friends, i ll be outta sch i think real sooooon.
nd back to those slackin 3a.m(S) mid.

BIG thang happened yest, i knew i was so firm with my decision nd tht nth will change my set.
but you asked me to, thou th words didnt trigger my heart abit at al, cuz we both know ur words nvr change its letter-ings, same old sentences.
which i ve seen thru em a many too many times.
but still, it was supposed to be a long run. nd i thot it wld be jst perfect if i give myself, r/s, you another chance to prove its existance is worth.
we love, nd let love.

you could hav read thru me, with another life of effort.

met up with SK last night, drinkdrankDRUNK at neighbourhood.
home-ed at 2+
gt scolded by bby... as i ignored his gentle reminder of "i hav gt schl tmr/today".
my schl, i care less. JOKE! imma lil girl who needs freedom nd LOVING like any girl wld ask fo.
K.O after hanging up with bby.

morning was a mess. my alarm rang, phone calls coming in, msges squeezing their way thru and MUCH MORE yelling of my momm.
it was so much so NOISY. i rmrb-ed they were all SO LOUD.
but i successfully ignored ALL OF EM. pheeww*
nd gt back to never never land.

on a lighter note, ONLINE SHOPPING IS FUNFUNfun.
nd th plus point is, its GOODcheapSALE.
makes a good deal, jst took longer time to get to u. boooo.

visiting my granddaddy ltr along with xy.
afterwhich i wanna head to bugis fo alil more shopping.
hopefully this whore here doesnt comes home empty handed (=

with the eyes shut / looking though the rust and rot
pours over the rusted world of pretend.

dont give me sweeet nothings,
or, be faraway from me.

No comments: