Friday, July 13, 2007

if you wanna tell everyone stories abt this r/s, untrue stories, stories tht are biased against me. you re th best. im a bitch, go ahead.

im least bothered, i cant announce to th whole world can i?
touch ure heart, ure consicence, question urself th way you were towards me.
you re not a crook. but i said, im not the best. but at least whn im with you, i gave it all. you know it, you do.
mayb towards me, you jst cant be at ur best. nd this is of no one's fault.
its jst not gonna be fo me.
am not gonna make you tke this blame.

you clearly knw th reason why i left you.
the ridiculous things you expect from me.
things you are not capable of doing yet asking it from me.
if you loved, you cld hav done sacrifaces to make me stay.
to correct your wrongs.
to tke away this unfair title.

you were too much. to give me up for girls.

proving me wht? they are impt to you, you cant be in a world of jst you nd me.
insecurities? whre my assurance?
whn i read back those msges you said you gonna trust me, shower me with love.
but wht i got? vulgarities day by day.. doubts abt me, jumping into conclusion nd yet shielding urself. whre is your love? with another someone i suppose.
its nt like i nvr try. i gave us space, time to talk things out.
you rejected again nd again nd again. you held ure damn pride right to th sky. which you think you re proud of. but to me, its jst gonna make you lose me.
nvr once, you bother to solve probs in this r/s. yet i still sided you so much.
bear with you.
i ve done it, have you?


i dont mind it, when you asked me to give up all my guy frens. even thou they are so out of th questions, but i still made a point to.
you re able to ask this from me, make sure you are ready to do so.
but are you? NO. YOU INSISTED YOU WANT UR GIRLS TO STAY. YOUR PRIVILEDGE! am i right?
NOT MINE. been cheated, i wont wanna try this out again.
ask every single girl standing on this earth.
tell them wht you made me do, and how unfair you were.
tell them ur stand and tell them mine.
i swear, no one will go along with ur wish.
cuz i surveyed if my decision is right.

how scary you were when you answered me, NO. YOU CANT BE W/O THEM IN UR FRIEND LIST.
and how unfair you were when you told me, YES. BUT YOU GONNA MAKE IT HAPPEN.
you re scary to me, indeed you really are.
the trust i had for you, you ruined it.
the trust i needed so badly.
my respect? do you respect me at all? up till today...
this moment. you know it
if you had love fo me, this wouldnt had happened.

you dont love me.

everyone, please dont get me wrong.
thre is nothing bad about him.
jst tht this r/s cannot carry on w/o trust.
i hate ppl being unfair to me.
and bcuz he no longer loves.
and this is nothing wrong, each has its choice.
nd i respect this nd him.
i even respect the most ridiculous request nd made myself a fool.
wht more am i left to do?
i did, i alrdy cleared th mess.
no need you to.
i ve done to th best of my ability.

im not perfect,
nd you dont love.

No comments: